- Laura on Your Babies #005: Gangnam Style is popular with babies too.
- thepix01 on Cute Baby Laughing
- Your Babies #006: Jasper already full of laughter at 9 weeks | Laughing Baby Videos on Submit a video
- Wag the dog: A science project for babies’ best friend. | The Baby Laughter project on Your Babies #003 – Dog tries to teach baby how to play fetch.
- RedOrbit Exclusive Interview: Dr. Caspar Addyman, Birbeck University of London, Centre for Brain and Cognitive … | London Landmarks on Submit a video
Category Archives: Uncategorized
A little bit of causal hilarity from Rory and family. Babies need to spend a lot of time learning about cause and effect. Things that we take for granted only because we learnt it so young. Things like the fact … Continue reading
Here we see 8.5 month old Evan having hysterics over mummy Michelle’s new tape measure. It’s so funny that he falls over laughing. I love how the family dog is completely indifferent to it all. Thanks to Evan, Michelle and … Continue reading
Babies laugh at lots of things we wouldn’t expect them to. 50 million people have wondered why baby Micah laughed at tearing paper. The most common explanation I’ve heard is that Micah probably laughs at everything. Micah does seem to … Continue reading
Laughter is a two-way street. It isn’t long before laughing babies start clowning around, trying to make us laugh. They’re pretty good at it too. Although they do have a tendency to laugh very hard at their own jokes. Here … Continue reading
Apparently, this laughing baby (aka William Nilsson) is so well known that he is known as THE laughing baby. He even has his own wikipedia entry. Here’s what they say: The Laughing Baby is an Internet neologism given to a YouTube viral video of a baby laughing. The video has … Continue reading
We’ve probably had this one before but a friend just sent it to me again and it’s definitely worth a second go. And when I took a closer look I noticed something new. I like how the baby’s laughter stops completely … Continue reading
Another smiling baby who’s going viral..
Nick sent us this video of his 8 month old son Grant playing with the family dog. As you can tell they are best of friends. “Grant loves playing with our dog, Maximus. This day Maximus was bringing the ball … Continue reading
The latest laughing babies to go viral. 11 month old twins laugh and dance when their daddy plays guitar. It’s had over 7 million views in just 3 weeks.